Lifesense Co2 Monitors
Nonin Medical Launches New LifeSense® ll and RespSense® ll Capnograph Monitors
The Nonin LifeSense ll and RespSense ll are ideal for a wide range of medical monitoring applications where a stand-along capnograph is desirable, including resuscitation, procedural sedation, pain management, post-anesthesia monitoring and sleep testing. With both devices, clinicians have fast, first-breath detection of respiratory rate and end-tidal CO2 (EtCO2).
In addition, the LifeSense ll adds Nonin’s proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology which utilizes intelligent pulse-by-pulse filtering to provide precise oximetry measurements. Both capnograph monitors offer key benefits over first-generation LifeSense and RespSense products, including a larger display, internal memory with USB and multiple settings options, among many other advantages.
Nonin LifeSense ll and RespSense ll benefits include:
- Fast and accurate first-breath technology
- Meets rigorous ISO requirements for EMS transport
- Trending of measured parameters
- Easy-to-use, large 7 in (17 cm), color touchscreen display
- 36-hour internal memory with USB port
- Enhanced configuration options for language, units of measurement and alarms
- One-touch calibration and “Calibration Due” reminder
- Industry leading 3-year warranty