Edan iM8 Co2 Monitor
Designed to benefit critical monitoring and anesthesia monitoring with a large touch screen on a pre-configured basis, iM80 is outstanding among others of its kind.
The high resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequent used functions, allowing more attentions to the patients.
Being embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, WLAN, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization, iM80 can easily communicate and co-work with hospital information system and other hospital facilities.
With a wide range of optional parameters from IBP to cardiac output, from capnography to anesthesia gas, iM80 can meet most clinical requirements in cardiaovascular monitoring and gas monitoring.
Supported by latest EDAN technologies:
- iSEAPTM ECG monitoring algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- SEMIP ECG diagnostic algorithm tested by CSE, AHA and MIT database
- iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- iCARBTM CO2 algorithm for EDAN G2 CO2 technology